Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 71: Missed a couple days

SARASOTA, FL USA

So I just realized that my days were off as I missed a couple of posts here and there.  Anyways I am pretty sure we are now back on track with day 71.
The list is getting a lot shorter and in order to get most of the things done that are still on the list I just have to get people and parts here.  I make tons of phone calls everyday and am trying to push everyone to get things done that I need done.  The bow thruster project is...still open.  Hopefully everything comes together by Monday and we test it, its fine, and we're done.  If that isn't the case I will become very angry.  We may be ripping the doors off in the pilot house to have them fabricated to allow for new locks and handles.  That is also another project I am just waiting on someone for.
The boat is pretty much ready to go otherwise, I mean there are still a lot of things we need to get finished but I am feeling a lot better about everything after today.

Tomorrow there is some huge party at the marina and they already have all of the streets blocked off.  I don't remember what it is called exactly, but there is some huge boat parade and dinner and fun...etc. etc. etc.  It should be interesting, I'm assuming mostly families and old people will be showing up but whatever it still could be a good time.

Sound Waves Out

No comments:

Post a Comment