Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 98: Sick...er

KEY WEST, FL USA


I had the access to the rudder room cleared out and ready to go at 0745 this morning.  I felt like s#!t but knew the electrician would be showing up at 0800.  I wanted to hit the ground running this morning and tried to ignore my head getting ready to explode, possibly the runniest nose I've ever had, my sinuses clogged to the max, and it hurt to move all over.  I laid down until 0830 when the electrician showed up.  30 minutes late for work down here....not bad.  We got right to work and I tried to focus but couldn't.  I had to blow my nose every minute and a half otherwise it just started flowing out.  We worked all day on the project and after a trip to the hardware store and west marine we are down to our last option.  We are getting a voltage spike when we turn the under water lights on.  We are going to replace all of the wiring that runs from the light's ballasts to the lights themselves as well as run the pos/neg wires through conduit and separate the ground leads and re-run those to ground elsewhere.  If this option does not work then we are just going to have to deal with the buzzing noise for the 5-10 seconds that comes out of the stereo.  After all of the phone calls we have made, this is our last option.

It is now 1815 and I can't even think straight...I'm in bed and this is probably where I will be until 0700 tomorrow morning.  Why can't I just feel better.....

Sound Waves Out

No comments:

Post a Comment